Safety Day and Competency Check
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Parakai, Auckland
- Product code: SDCC
On Saturday 27 August we are holding our annual safety day. We're going to be getting together to:
1. Complete our annual requirements for you to be cleared in our system for jumping from 1 October (DZ briefs, gear checks, etc)
2. Complete the new NZPIA biennial competency requirement
3. Further advise you on recent changes to the NZPIA manual and discuss NZPF Crests.
4. Have some discussions on incidents/accidents, trends, best practice and how we can stay safe
5 Go jumping and enjoy a beer and a bite afterwards!
So save your space!
If the weather looks good in the morning, but bad in the afternoon we will move it later and take advantage of the weather for jumping. The exact time will be notified in the SDA sport skydiver FB post on Friday 26 August.